Butterfly goes with Butterfly… I WIN!
Help your children build memory skills in a fun, innovative way by matching colorful, realistic photographs of insects & bugs. No reading is required in this memory game for kids, but cards include the name of the picture to promote early sight reading. This is a great new photographic twist on a classic memory game, and perfect if you are looking for insect toys, insect games, bug toys or bug games.
Insects & Bugs Matching Game makes a great for family game night, preschool games, classroom games, esl games, autism education, speech therapy games, rehabilitation games, or games for siblings to play together.
Instructions for Picture Memory Matching Game
Shuffle the deck of cards. Lay the cards face down in a grid. The first player flips over two cards face up. If the two cards match, the player keeps the pair and gets another turn. If they do not match, the cards are turned face down, and it’s the next player’s turn. Keep playing until all the cards are gone. Collect the most pairs to win. Be sure to remember where the cards are so that you can find them later in the game.
- 50 CARDS – 25 matched pairs of beautifully photographed insects and bugs to play the classic memory game
- PRE-K AND UP: Great matching game for toddlers as well as memory game for seniors
- 2 – 6 PLAYERS can play the game of memory together
- NO READING REQUIRED but cards include name of the picture insect or bug for an early sight-reading game
- NEW PHOTOGRAPHIC TWIST on the original memory game makes a great gift for boys and girls who like creepy crawly things
- ADDITIONAL GAMES FOR KIDS: card deck also ideal for playing any pairs card game such as Go fish and Old Maid Game
- MEMORY MATCH GAMES ARE GREAT FOR FAMILY game night, preschool games, classroom games, esl games, autism education, speech therapy games, rehabilitation games, or games for siblings to play together
- This Memory matching game for kids is from the makers of Language Builder Picture Cards and other autism learning products