Learn how thoughts, behaviors and feelings are connected while having a blast. It’s as easy as 1,2,3!
In this fun and interactive game, players use memory and skill to hunt for sets of cards 1 through 3. While answering questions in silly situations, participants learn the basics of CBT.
With hundreds of possibilities, CBT 123 is a fun, easy to play game you’ll turn to time and again.
- Uses Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to teach kids and teens how their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors are connected
- Players work to pick up sets of 1, 2, and 3 cards, acting out the fun situations on the sets
- Extremely easy to learn and put into practice. A game can be played in 15-20 minutes
- Great for school counselors, therapists, and other professionals who work with children on anxiety, anger, depression, and coping skills
- For 2-4 players, ages 7-18